Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Anyone love Ikea and stunt bikes??

I DO!!

This Saturday was BEAUTIFUL! So, a bunch of friends and I met up and rode all day and ended up at this stunt show in Auburn. Ok....mothers who don't like motorcycles should fast forward, but if you do choose to stick around, I promise I will NEVER do this kind of thing. I like my motorcycle all in one piece. =]

The pictures might not say much for the event, a video would better describe what I saw, but these will have to do.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







And then off to Ikea on Sunday. I LOVE going to Ikea, it's very inspirational. So I fell in love with a 9"x9" shadow box picture frame I found and I thought it would be perfect to display a few good layouts or pictures and collage them on my bedroom walls. When I finally found the place to buy the frames, I saw this...


Photobucket




....cool huh? I don't know if I would ever have the decor in my house to need something like this, but I liked it enough to take a picture.
Then as we traveled through the store some more....I found some Asian plants and I had to take them home.


Photobucket



I'm very happy with them. =] And the best part....is that they are hard to kill.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

eyeeee!

Unknown said...

hello,
where do you buy this type of plant? they're so neat : )